Breakfast club starts from 7am every morning, which include breakfast and drop off at school.
After school club includes collection from school, tea and is run until 6pm every evening.
Lunch time pick up – Children are collected from school and brought back to Child’s play for lunch. This also includes the afternoon session, tea and runs to 6pm.
Fees are payable weekly/monthly in advance. Payment is due either on the Monday of each week, or the first of each month via standing order, Please note a charge of £5 is made to parents who wish to pay by cash, we do not accept cheques.
To secure a place, a deposit of one weeks fees or a minimum of £50 is required along with the completed registration form and contract. The deposit will be deducted from your final fees at Nursery, providing a months notice is given.
- Arrears will result in the childs place being terminated.
- Four weeks notice in writing or payment in lieu must be given if you should decide to cancel your child’s place, or alter your child’s sessions.
- All voucher schemes are accepted at Child’s Play, if you would like any information on voucher schemes, please see Lynda or Amy. If we are not registered with your voucher company, please let us know and we’ll register with them.
- Fees include all meals, snacks & drinks given during the session times.
- Please note you will need to provide Nappies, Wipes, Creams and baby formula. Please label all items with your Childs name. Staff will let you know when your supplies are running low.
Please contact us if you would like to find out more about the nursery fees.