There are many different ways to help support paying childcare costs.
- 2 year old funding – Is for families in England, receiving some forms of support with 2-year-old children, you could recieve 15 hours of free childcare or early education for 38 weeks. A total of 570 hours per year. To check if you are eligible please Click Here
- 3 & 4 year old funding – All 3 and 4 year old children are entitled to 15 hours of free learning and childcare during school term time the term after they turn three. To find out more information please Click Here
- 30 hour funding – Is for working families in England with 3 and 4-year-old children, receive 30 hours of free childcare or early education for 38 weeks, a total of 1,140 hours per year. To check if you are eligible please Click Here
- Tax free childcare – You can get up to £500 every 3 months (£2,000 a year) for each of your children to help with the costs of childcare. If you get Tax-Free Childcare, the government will pay £2 for every £8 you pay your childcare provider via an online account. You can get Tax-Free Childcare at the same time as 30 hours free childcare if you’re eligible for both. For more information please Click Here
- Tax credits – HMRC tax credits can help support you with your childcare costs depending on income. For more information please Click Here
If you require any more information please don’t hesitate to contact us